Hands-On WREB Prep Course
2-Day Comprehensive WREB Prep Course
The WREB Prep Course is a 2-day comprehensive WREB prep course to help you pass the Western Regional Examination Boards. Our WREB Prep Course will include:
A 2-day live course
Now’s not the time to sit back. Your career is at stake and this is just the beginning. We’re here to prepare you for what’s to come. It’s time to pass your WREB Exam so you can get on with doing what you love (and what we love too) – being a dentist.
You will mount and practice ideal access and the obturation techniques on plastic teeth (the same teeth that you will be given during the WREB exam).
Practice ideal preparation design on typodont teeth for Class II and III restorations.
Bring your scalers to the course and review scaling sequence. Practice scaling technique on typodont teeth.
Practice matrix fabrication and ideal preparations for the central incisor and bridge preparations on mounted typodonts
For each of the sections, we will review the passing requirements for the exam in detail.
We will provide online study materials to help you succeed in the Comprehensive Treatment Planning (CTP) Exam.
Board Dental Assistant Presentation
Want to know what to expect? Curious about what materials to bring? Our experienced board assistants know the ins and outs of the exam process. They know how to get through it with as little stress as possible. We can help you find an experience board assistant for the exam.
Hands-On WREB Prep Course
Is it time for you to get ready for your dental board exams? We’re here to make sure you’re prepared. Limited spots are available. Contact us to secure your spot and let us help you succeed on your WREB exam!
2-Day Hands-On Course: $3,000
Patient Finding Service: $3,000 per lesion
DAY 1 (8:00AM – 4:30PM)
Morning: Operative and Prostho -didactic
- Rubber Dam placement review and
hands on practice
- Grading criteria for class II and III
- Class II and III prep and fill review
- Central incisor all ceramic crown prep
Afternoon: Operative and prostho –hands-on
- Practice for Class II and II prep and fill
- Practice creating the putty matrix
- Practice ACC prep #9
DAY 2 (8:00AM – 4:30PM)
Morning: Endo and Prostho –didactic
- Endo Max Central Incisor Review
access, instrumentation, obturation
- Endo Mand Molar access
- 3-unit bridge PFM/gold prep review
Afternoon: Endo and Prostho –hands-on
- Practice upper incisor endo access,
- Practice lower molar access
- Practice 3-unit bridge prep
DAY 3 (8:00AM – 1:00PM)
- Central incisor all ceramic crown prep review
- 3 unit bridge gold and PFM prep review
- Hands on practice: creating the putty matrices
- Hands on practice: central incisor crown prep
- Hands on practice: 3 unit bridge prep